As we continue to grow as a company, we know it’s important to define the core values that drive us. We hope these values will reflect on why we do what we do. #agilonhealth #ONEteam
As announced at our All-Employee meeting last week, we are excited to share agilon health’s core values that you (our teammates), our physician partners, and leadership teams collaborated so passionately on. We especially appreciate your Partnership and Collaboration throughout the journey by giving us feedback via employee focus groups and the all-employee survey along the way.
These core values and commitments represent our identity and reflect who we are and how we want to show up, both internally and with our external partnerships. This is the foundation by which our company culture will thrive and set us up for long-term success.
• Partnership & Collaboration – We are One Team. With our partner physicians, we empower the care that our family and friends deserve.
• Quality & Execution – We value results, not activity.
• Accountability & Integrity – We do the right thing even when it’s hard.
• Expertise – We are curious. We aspire to be experts in our field and share our knowledge with each other.
• Service Excellence – We serve others with passion and humility. We strive to exceed expectations.
• Continuous Improvement – We find practical solutions to complex problems. We strive to be world class in what matters most.
In the upcoming months, our Managers and HR Business Partners will collaborate with our employees to better understand the definition of the core values and what it means for them and their jobs. There will be company-wide activities reinforcing the values and commitments, culminating in fun, reflective, end-of-summer celebrations.
In living the core value of Continuous Improvement, we are going to look to you, employees and partners for suggestions on affecting and improving our culture. Stay tuned for an announcement on upcoming opportunities to submit ideas based on the themes we saw from the Employee Engagement Survey. As we stated in the All-Employee meeting, it starts with each and every one of us!